ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING SERVICES
World estimating offers a wide range of electrical estimating services, from low voltage to instrumentation and control takeoffs, with the knowledge, experience, and dedication that is necessary to provide you with the highest accuracy, reliability, and attention to detail.
Our team of professional electrical estimators assists our clients to customize the best estimating solution according to the project’s unique requirements from simple material and labor takeoffs to design, budgeting, and value engineering.
Our team comprises electrical estimators, electronic engineers, and industrial electronics professionals with the diversified past experience of working with contractors, estimators, and electricians. They possess expertise in the latest electrical takeoff software like ConEst, Esticom, Planswift, Accubid, and Bluebeam. This industry knowledge benefits us to provide you the most accurate and efficient electrical estimates that surely contribute to winning bids.
- Electric Cost Estimates for Residential, Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- Electrical Material Takeoffs
- Electrical Cost per Square Foot
- Electric Project Cost Management
- Bid Preparation & Submission
- General Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Low Voltage Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- EPC Contractors
- Instrumentation Contractors
- Instrumentation & Control Systems Technicians
- Electrical Vendors
Email Us – Contact@electricaledu.org
Outsourcing Electrical Estimating Services To Us Has Benefited Many Contractors In The Following Way:
- Highly detailed and precise estimate with marked-up plans that is easy to review and edit.
- Fastest turnaround times and on-time estimate delivery to meet the bidding deadline.
- Cost-effective rates. Only use our services when you need and save the expense of a full-time estimator.
- Complete bidding assistance
- Electrical contractor marketing
- Assistance in project lead generation.
- 24/7 support is available to help you in your critical times and bid date.
OUR ELECTRICAL TAKEOFF SHEETS
We understand that contractors and electricians require detailed estimates to properly order and install the individual components included in the electrical system. We assure you that all the costs including the hidden costs are covered in our estimates with up to date and zip code based pricing to help you set your profit margins accordingly. Our takeoffs are organized into sections and every section has a detailed line item description with respect to various types and sizes, marked with color-coded plans to make it easy to understand for you. Our electrical takeoff sheet is generally broken down into the following sections but it actually depends on the scope of the project:
- Lighting Fixtures
- Lighting Controls
- PVC Fittings
- Rigid Fittings
- EMT Fittings
- Hangers & Supports
- Panels & Circuit Breakers
- Switchgear Panels
- Motor Control
- Cable Tray
- Branch devices
- Low Voltage & other devices
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING
If you are an electrician or electrical contractor involved in residential projects, we can help you with the electrical estimates that can be employed for procurement and bidding purposes.
Our team is hands-on with providing residential electrical estimating services ranging from improvements, additions to new homes, apartments, Eco-homes, smart homes, etc.
For the electric house wiring estimate, we takeoff all the components including power transmission lines, a service panel, subpanels, an electric meter, electrical boxes, receptacles, household wiring, switches, and other appliances, lights, and equipment, etc.
We have the ability to estimate all the electrical systems involved in the residential buildings.
- Building Automation Systems
- Building Management Systems
- Home Security Systems
- Electric Heating Systems
- Ventilation Systems & Exhaust Fans
- Network & Communication Systems
- Entertainment Systems
- Home Generator Backup Systems
- Solar Electric Panels
- Lighting, Switches & Controls.
- Doorbells & Intercoms
- Electric Receptacles
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING
Commercial electrical contractors are always under high work pressure and concerned about tight budgets and short deadlines. If you are in the same scenario, we totally understand the stress. We are here to take your load off by providing the timely electrical estimating services, setting right markups, and preparing complete bidding proposals for you.
Our seasoned electrical estimators are well versed with the latest takeoff software and the electrical components including light fixtures, conduits, receptacles, gear, and panels to accurately estimate the project cost.
Our team has the experience of preparing estimates for all types and sizes of the projects from a simple restaurant wiring system to complete automation systems for large retail spaces. Not just that, we have incorporated our services for electrical systems for Airports, Highrises, Theaters, Offices, Hotels, Hospitals, Schools, Shop fit-outs, and others.
For commercial electrical estimating, we takeoff the following systems:
- Commercial Communications Cabling Systems
- Wiring for HVAC systems
- Commercial Walk-in Freezers & Chiller Systems
- Emergency & Alarm systems
- Standby Power Generating Systems
- Access Control & Telecommunication systems
- Computer/data processing systems
- Low voltage distribution systems
- Electronic door readers
- Temperature controls
- Solar Power Systems
- Geothermal Systems
LOW VOLTAGE ESTIMATING SERVICES
We also have skill and experience in providing estimating services for the entire range of low voltage systems:
- Network Data
- Audio & Visual
- Security Sensors
- Wireless Clocks
- Nurse Call
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression
- Garage Door Openers
- Landscape Lighting
- CCTV Surveillance
- Access Control
- Intrusion Detection
- Structured Cabling
- Wireless Connectivity
OUR ESTIMATION PROCESS
- We start by reviewing drawing plans, technical specifications, and other details provided by the client.
- Then by using the latest software like Planswift, we import the plans and perform on-screen takeoff to quantify each and every electrical component based on its size and type.
- After the on-screen takeoff, the estimator exports all the quantities to EXCEL sheets and organized by systems and phases or by cost codes or as per requirement.
- For pricing, we use RSMeans and our relations with wholesalers and suppliers for up to date and location-based costs. Or as per demand, we can work with your supplier quotes for wiring, fixtures, or other electrical components.
- Man-hours for each item are calculated to accurately predict the labor costs.
- The final estimate is cross-checked by our lead estimator for quality assurance.
- As per our client’s requirement, we also add overheads and profits and build your bidding proposal ready to submit for bid.
Our Electronics Professionals Have Delivered Quality Electrical Cost Consulting And Bill Of Quantities In The Past With A Huge Portfolio Of Specific-Function Facilities. Let Us Help You As Well!
Upload You Plans
Click here to upload and your plans can be Schematic, Bid set, conceptual Design Development or Construction document drawings. Following formats are acceptable: .PDF, .TIFF, .TIF, .DXF, .DWG, .PLN, .DWF, .OSX, JPEG, .JPG, .CAL, .CPC, .DJVU. You can provide your labor rates and quoted material prices from your suppliers as well
Get A Quote
We will send you a quote consisting of the invoice, delivery date, and turnaround time which you can pay via Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal.
We will deliver you the estimate comprising man-hours, labor and material pricing. We also provide a professional bidding proposal with an inclusion sheet as per demand.