In this unique quick-reference guide, a single, 6-page laminated card, provides the essential information for the Electrical Residential Rough-In used in architectural plans and engineering drawings.
Dozens of the most frequently used symbols are shown for plan view, and where alternatives are commonly in use, multiple symbols are shown. Typical notation formats are also included. A must have for every electrical contractor.
- Electrical Wiring – General Information
- American Wire Gage
- Standard Wiring Colors
- Rough-In Basic Steps
- Outlet, Device, Pull & Junction Boxes
- Metal Boxes
- Types of Boxes
- Volume Allowance per Conductor
- Branch Circuits & Outlets
- Receptacle Outlets
- Calculating Required Electrical Service
- Branch-Circuit Requirements