Electrical Wiring Residential, 19th Edition Order your copy now!
by Ray C. Mullin Phil Simmons Simmons Electrical Services
Featuring the latest industry standards and procedures, longtime market leader ELECTRICAL WIRING RESIDENTIAL, Nineteenth Edition, provides comprehensive, authoritative coverage of the 2017 National Electrical Code® (NEC®), as well as a thorough grounding in Electrical Knowledge and Applications. Drawing on decades of industry and classroom experience, the authors guide students step-by-step through the critical tasks and responsibilities required of today’s professional electricians in both new construction and existing homes. Extremely reader friendly, the text offers detailed explanations without being overly technical, and content clearly relates the NEC to real-world installation processes. Vivid Illustrations coordinate with the latest NEC regulations to provide further clarity, and foldout plans at the back of the text give students hands-on practice applying code requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reflecting current trends and technology in today’s industry, the authors devote an entire chapter to solar photovoltaic systems.
- Expansive coverage of safety in the workplace from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) encourages students to keep safety in mind at every step.
- Drawing on decades of professional and educational experience, the authors include practical, real-world examples throughout the text to help illustrate key calculations and reinforce key concepts.
- The text features both metric and English measurements to appeal to students of all backgrounds and prepare them for professional practice in diverse settings.
- A Code Cross-Index makes it easy for students to reference specific content and Code requirements, drawing useful connections among fundamental concepts, practical applications, and current industry standards and requirements.
Publisher: Cengage/C-2018/ISBN No: 1337101834/9781337101837/848 Pages