Modern Commercial Wiring provides an easy-to-understand introduction for learners preparing for a career as a commercial electrician. This text covers installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and design. It provides instruction regarding the complex wiring requirements associated with commercial installations. Specialized areas, such as motor control, emergency power systems, hazardous locations, and pool and fountain installations, are included. A special math section reviews the math skills needed by electricians.
- Content corresponds to the 2020 National Electrical Code® (NEC), and many code references are made throughout the text. Know the Code questions bring an element of real-world practice into the classroom.
- This edition includes updated pedagogy including Summaries that reinforce key chapter topics and four types of questions to asses learning at multiple cognitive levels.
- Item Weight : 2.52 pounds
- Hardcover : 324 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1635638755
- ISBN-13 : 978-1635638752
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.5 x 10.88 inches
- Publisher : Goodheart-Willcox; Eighth Edition, Revised, Textbook (March 18, 2020)