Modern Residential Wiring presents the latest electrical wiring installation and repair practices in accordance with the National Electrical Code® (NEC). Essential information regarding safety, electrical theory, tools, and electrical systems is explained using clear and simple language. A special math section reviews the math skills needed by electricians.
- Content corresponds to the 2020 NEC®, and text features help familiarize students with the use of national and local codes for reference.
- This edition includes updated pedagogy to assess learning at three cognitive levels.
- Step-by-step procedures, along with detailed images, make the most complicated tasks easy to understand.
- Item Weight : 3.3 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 1635638801
- ISBN-13 : 978-1635638806
- Hardcover : 456 pages
- Publisher : Goodheart-Willcox; Twelfth Edition, Revised, Textbook (March 18, 2020)
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.8 x 10.88 inches